Product Description

Click here to view Jeanne’s Personal Sessions and Groups Events

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”  Mark Twain

I am here to empower your journey to do the things you want to do. To explore, dream, and discover. I’m offering reality-shifting opportunities to those who are seeking personal growth and happiness, looking for change, or wanting to heal from old wounds. 

With energy, you can see past the surface into the root of what is holding you back. Challenges can be seen from a new perspective. New realities can be created. Practical, life-changing tools are available. 

We are only aware of 5% of the beliefs, feelings, and thoughts that determine our choices. Communicating with energy gives us information from the other 95%. Logic gives us 7 bits of information. Tapping into the energy field gives us 40 billion bits of information. When you come to my classes, sessions, and retreats, I can take you to that 95% and 40 billions bits of information that is beyond your awareness and can change your life. I can be your compassionate and empowering ally.