Cost: 1 for $15, 2 for $24, 3 for $33, or 4 for $40 PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
What to wear/bring: Wear acomfortable clothing that allows you to move freely. Please bring a yoga mat if you have one, a blanket, and some water.
Class description: Kelsey is a 200hr RYT and Ananda Certified Yoga and Meditation guide and has additional certificates in Yin and Restorative Yoga. She will gently guide you through a series of restorative yoga postures where you are fully supported by props allowing the release of muscular and inner tensions and creating a sense of spaciousness and deep relaxation. It is her heartfelt intention to share with you the benefits of this restoring quiet practice that she too has experienced.
Benefits of Restorative Yoga:
- Activates the relaxation response balancing the nervous system and optimizing the flow of energy to your organs
- Lifts immune function and enhances the process of digestion
- Sets the whole body up for healing, growth, and repair
- Creates an opportunity to see where you are holding habitual tensions
- Enhances sleep quality
- Reduces stress and anxiety which cause aging and sickness
- Enhanced energy throughout the day
- Pain reduction